Advantages of Vinyl Flooring
Whether it is new construction or remodeling, choosing flooring can be daunting and overwhelming. There are so many things to consider —materials, colors, designs. Depending on where you’re going to use it, vinyl can be a great choice. Here are some reasons why:
- Design: Vinyl has come a long way! Options in this category are virtually limitless. You can choose vinyl that looks like hardwood, stone, or a variety of other patterns and designs.
- Maintenance: Most vinyl flooring has a “no wax” finish; this helps maintain its appearance. Sweeping and damp mopping are virtually all that are needed to keep it clean.
- Resilient: Vinyl is considered to be resilient, meaning that when weight is placed on it, the floor will “give”. This makes it more comfortable when you walk on it and it also is less noisy than wood, tile, or laminate.
- Durable: Tough, scratch resistant, and long life are just a few of the features that make vinyl so durable. Spills can be removed without effort. In addition, vinyl is water resistant so water will not penetrate into the surface or damage the flooring.
- Versatile: Not only is vinyl a great choice for family rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, laundry rooms, but it is commonly used in nursing homes, day care centers, hospital rooms, sports facilities, and business buildings.
- Economical: Typically, vinyl is one of the most cost-effective types of flooring available when taking into account the initial and lifecycle cost.
It’s easy to understand why this versatile, durable, affordable, low-maintenance flooring, is used in so many instances. The team at ABC Flooring Center looks forward to helping you determine which type of vinyl flooring perfectly suits your needs. We invite you to look at our Products page and give us a call at 850-877-6600 for a free consultation.